Videndum is right at the heart of the growing the content creation market.
Videndum's purpose, "to enable the capture and sharing of exceptional content", continues to be highly relevant. 2021 saw strong market recovery and, post-pandemic, our markets are larger and growing faster.
We are executing well on our strategy to deliver organic growth, margin improvement and growth through M&A.
Videndum is a strong, agile business and the Group’s market-leading brands, operational excellence and sustained technology innovation make us uniquely positioned to take advantage of the growing content creation market and to deliver long-term value to our shareholders.
- Videndum is right at the heart of the fast-growing content creation market
- c.75% of the Group's business exposed to four different structural growth drivers which are growing double-digit
- Market-leading brands with premium pricing and ongoing technology innovation
- Margins on track to mid-teen level as volumes grow and we deliver operating leverage
- M&A to enhance portfolio and unlock the value of Creative Solutions
- A responsible business with a clear purpose and strategy, committed to sustainability
Videndum is uniquely placed to take advantage of the growing content creation market and deliver long-term sustainable growth and value to our stakeholders.
Our strategic priorities
Market growth is being driven by technology advancements and by four different structural growth drivers, all growing double-digit; 75% of the Group’s business is exposed to these. Videndum is particularly focused on allocating resources and capital for video transmission/streaming in our Creative Solutions Division and for content creation and audio capture in our Media Solutions Division. We also continue to invest in our digital capabilities to benefit from the ongoing transition to the higher margin e-commerce channel.
We are focused on improving our operating profit margins towards our mid-teen goal as volumes grow and we deliver strong operating leverage. Our margin improvement drivers include higher pricing to reflect product quality and brand strength, growing online sales, continued operating efficiencies, in-sourcing, recovering the margin in our Creative Solutions Division, and capturing synergies from acquisitions.
We have a clear M&A strategy which is focused on investment in video transmission/streaming in Creative Solutions and in content creation and audio capture in Media Solutions.